Introducing our new group classes for SkateUK graduates at Lee Valley Ice Centre.
We’ve called them Bridge Classes and they are for skaters reaching the final few stages of SkateUK. These classes “bridge” the gap for skaters seeking continued coaching that will maintain their progress when exiting Skate UK.
Bridge Class Benefits
- 45 minutes of coaching each class
- Make Skating Friends
- Never more than 6 skaters per class
- Class content following British Ice Skating’s National Syllabus
- Child classes and Adult classes available
Bridge Classes are available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Click below to book and for full terms and conditions.
Most of these classes take place on Patch Ice (training ice), so all skaters must have their own skating boots as skate hire is not available on Monday and Wednesday sessions.
Minimum standard is SkateUK level 8 and so Bridge Classes are not suitable for complete beginners.
A taste of what you’ll be working on in your Bridge Classes
- Improving control of glides, curves and cross-overs
- Building flow and longer glides through 3 turns and mohawks
- Spin and jump elements with greater control
- Connecting skating skills, building balance, coordination and agility
- Fun new skill challenges
First come, first served
- Online booking for quick, convenient scheduling
- Class places limited, first 6 skaters booked in get the spots
- Need to reschedule? Simply use the link at the bottom of your confirmation email and move to another class